A derelict building in the town centre was to be brought into use by the College.
KMASS were instructed to provide structural engineering solutions to the challenges posed by the refurbishment works.
Dating back to the early 1700’s, this building was formerly Winston Churchills local party HQ.
KMASS carried out intensive investigations into the condition of the building and prepared the designs for a complete refurbishment & structural alterations to provide a more open plan layout including dropping the floor level in the basement to provide increased headroom.
KMASS were subsequently instructed by Allied Irish Bank to carry out structural design & further alterations to facilitate conversion of the building into their east London headquarters.