Planning Permission signifies that the works comply with the Town & Country Planning Acts which is a requirement for all but the most modest of building works. Some works do not require planning permission, if they fall within the Permitted Development Order.

Building Control refers to Building Regulation approval and this is a separate set of legislation which deals with health & safety issues, building standards and energy efficiency. Almost all building works require building regulation approval but there are, as with most things, some exceptions to that rule.

KMASS can assist in advising you what is required and they have the required skills and expertise to guide you through these processes.

Ken Mchale & Associates Limited.
Trading as KMASS.

Registered Office Hadley, The Mall, Park Street, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL2 2HT

London Office 124 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX

Company No. 3952568
VAT 755865679
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram