Knaresborough Place, Kensington

in Fire, Flood & Explosion

Before After
Before After

The original arch to the mews entrance was built in 1874 but was seriously damaged by impact of a high vehicle.

KMASS were instructed to ensure the safe demolition of, and careful restoration of the arch.

Bricks were specially made and the arch was painstakingly reconstructed and finished with a dark “stain” to resemble as closely as possible that which existed prior to the incident which was a requirement of the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea Conservation officer.